How do I submit my tax information?

1. obsexed profile image87
    obsexedposted 7 weeks ago

I have signed up for the HubPages earning program, but on my screen it says my status is "not active".  When I click on configure it says that my sign up is incomplete.  But when I click on "Sign up for the HubPages Earnings Program" it tells me "You are enrolled in the HubPages Earnings Program. You are now eligible to the Amazon Program, or the Ad Program if you have not already."
    While researching this problem, I see I need to submit tax information, but I cannot figure out how to do this.  Could anyone direct me to the link?

2. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 weeks ago

https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/taxes

However, I couldn't help noticing your username and I worry whether HubPages is the right place for you.   It's very, very difficult to make money writing about sex here.

HubPages makes money from a variety of advertisers, but its main source is Adsense.  As you may know, Adsense has rules about "prohibited content", and they're positively 19th century about sex.   If a website allows content that breaks those rules, the site can lose its Adsense account.  HubPages can't afford that, so it's very strict - many would say TOO strict - about them. 

The result is that HubPages often won't accept articles about sex - and if they do accept them, they will often remove the advertising, meaning you'll earn no money from them.  I see you've had an article accepted for PairedLife but I haven't checked whether it's showing ads?

working