I'd like feedback on my article: Cancer Cells: Mr. Gbovin Induces

1. ManIntheMiddleqg profile image52
    ManIntheMiddleqgposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Cancer Cells: Mr. Gbovin Induces "Cell Suicide" for Chemotherapy Patients (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

There are many issues with your article, I'm afraid.

There are several extraordinary long and convoluted sentences that are almost incomprehensible, for example:

"Additionally, chemotherapy patients with the maximum amount of radiation treatment and reports of an overwhelming amount of pain and upsetting scars, along with children for fear they will become mutated from radiation poisoning, aim to investigate further into the Gbovin solution to destroy cancer cells within a few hours."

Do you actually mean that children will mutate? Read it again, you are saying that chemotherapy patients will investigate the Gbovin solution.  Is that what you mean? Patients don't usually carry out scientific investigations.

You have over-used parentheses, which causes confusion.

It seems to me that you have strung some words together without really understanding sentence structure, or the science behind the topic. I wonder if you actually understand what you are writing about?

Your images are clearly copyrighted to stock photo sites. Have you paid for them? If not, you are risking receiving a demand for payment for unauthorised use. Those sites have ways to track illegal use of their images.

The poll has nothing to do with the title or content.

The bio at the end is unnecessary. It should be on your profile page. Why are you using so many parentheses?

My advice to you is to spend some time finding out what HubPages requires. Improve your English grammar, and write about something you understand.

https://hubpageshelp.com/

2. gotinfo profile image80
    gotinfoposted 3 weeks ago

Howdy!  I really like your article.  As a nurse I was not aware of this treatment possibility.  I do feel like your article is too short.  Maybe add some case studies of any individuals who have received the treatment and what their outcome was.  Love the available videos.  Might want to expand a little on the Poll, two questions in my opinion is too short. I like using ProWritingAid.com to not only do a grammar check, but it will also review for sticky words, overused/misused words, and give suggestions.  Its free too. Some of your sentences felt awkward, but the info was great.  I very much look forward to the final posting of this information.  And if you are into other science/healthcare developments will work to follow you. Love this type of info as a nurse. Helps me professionally.  God Bless! Sandy @thegotinfo

working