jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Cancer Cells: Mr. Gbovin Induces

1. ManIntheMiddleqg profile image49
    ManIntheMiddleqgposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Cancer Cells: Mr. Gbovin Induces "Cell Suicide" for Chemotherapy Patients (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. psycheskinner profile image84
      psycheskinnerposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Do you have any special expertise or insight or information beyond what is in the source?  It seems to me like you are just restating the source with paraphrasing that is possibly not accurate.

2. Jeremy Gill profile image96
    Jeremy Gillposted 3 weeks ago

Many of my suggestions are similar to the other article we reviewed.

1) The article is too short. 600 words minimum, preferably around 1000. This is especially prominent when you disregard the lengthy citation and summary of yourself you have.
    2) Use a bio to summarize yourself rather than having a paragraph in the article. Full citations aren't necessary; mention the source name and implement a hyperlink for a concise method.
    3) There are a few errors. For instance, Mr. Gbovin is a single enthusiast, not "enthusiasts."
    4) Remove extra white space between capsules.

My gut tells me you really want to succeed at this, you just need to alter a few things about the way you write. Best of luck.

3. melbel profile image99
    melbelposted 3 weeks ago

This is not written in native English and needs heavy editing.

4. Marketing Merit profile image97
    Marketing Meritposted 3 weeks ago

In addition to the comments above, I doubt you will get this approved using the heading, Kill Cancer Cells in Hours. It's misleading to make such a statement.

working