jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Movie Game

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image97
    DzyMsLizzyposted 4 weeks ago

Any movie geeks out there?  Try your brains at this one!

We start with naming a movie.  Simple, so far, right?  I'll set up an example.

First, someone names a movie.  Next, someone else has to name an actor or actress who was in that movie. 
    Then it gets interesting, and more difficult.  The next person has to name a different movie that actor/actress was in.

Then, it goes back to naming a different movie that person was in.  Here's the example:

1) Rocky Horror Picture Show.
    2) Susan Sarandon                  (or, i could have said, "Tim Curry")
    3) Fatal Attraction                     (in which case, I could have then said, "Hunt For Red October.")
    4) And now, you can name a different actor/actress, and the process continues as illustrated.
    5) What movie were they in?
    6)  what other actor was in that movie?

etc.  I'm not good at it, but it is fascinating to watch movie geeks play this.  In the theater group I was in, there were a couple of fellows who must've watched hundreds of movies, and memorized the whole credit rolls; they would come up with the most obscure actors and actresses playing bit parts, and then oddball movies none of the rest of us had heard of; those two could play all night, after the rest of the crowd had dropped from the game by being stumped! 

Give it a whirl--see if you like this game.  I'll watch.  lol
    If you want, you can even use my examples to kick start the fun!

1. kenneth avery profile image85
      kenneth averyposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Rudy

1. Nathan Kiehn profile image96
        Nathan Kiehnposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Sean Astin

2. kannanwrites profile image91
    kannanwritesposted 4 weeks ago

The Lord of the Rings

working