jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

What is everyone's favorite "It's so bad that it's good" movie?

1. Movie Arbiter profile image75
    Movie Arbiterposted 3 years ago

What is everyone's favorite "It's so bad that it's good" movie?

As some of you know, I would probably award this title to "The Giant Claw." But I'm interested to hear of some of the other crap you've seen.

2. profile image0
    minababeposted 3 years ago

My favorite so bad it's good movie is Mad Dog Coll starring John Davis Chandler. It is so awful, but I love it!

3. WiccanSage profile image95
    WiccanSageposted 3 years ago

The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Gotta love it.

1. Movie Arbiter profile image75
      Movie Arbiterposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Gotta bust it out with Halloween!

4. Zelkiiro profile image95
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Scary Movie 3. Leslie Nielsen is a legend.

5. profile image0
    christiananrkistposted 3 years ago

the last dragon. man that was an awesome movie. so quotable, and terrible acting. great movie, lol. actually is one of my favorites

6. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I have many, MANY favorites as B-Movies are a passion of mine, but if I had to recommend a single film I'd say "Star Crash," a low budget Italian made "Star Wars" wanna be from 1979 starring former scream queen/Bond Girl Caroline Munro and a young David Hasselhoff (!! Yes, REALLY!!) in his first major film role. The movie features hilarious dialogue, nonsensical plot, and cheap special effects that must be seen to be believed. It's a sentimental favorite because it was my intro to "B"/exploitation films when I was a kid.

7. Movie Arbiter profile image75
    Movie Arbiterposted 3 years ago

Believe it or not, I've seen this "classic" you speak of and agree that it is awesome!

8. ReneeDC1979 profile image59
    ReneeDC1979posted 3 years ago

Napoleon Dynamite - looooooooooooooooove it :-)

9. DealForALiving profile image94
    DealForALivingposted 3 years ago

Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle - a new take on the classic fairy tale and the pursuit of the American Dream.

10. Nicole Winter profile image60
    Nicole Winterposted 3 years ago

Dead Alive, one of Sam Rami's first movies... absolutely cringe-worthy, yet, oh, so satisfyingly good!

11. Laura335 profile image94
    Laura335posted 16 months ago

Weekend at Bernie's. That movie should not have worked past the title, but it's a lot of fun.

working