Need Help Improving My Article: Thank You Notes for Preschool Teachers

1. incomeguru profile image95
    incomeguruposted 3 weeks ago

Dear fellow Hubbers,

I received the message below from the editor who reviewed my article.

"Hey, Folarin. I recommend posting your article in the HubPage's forums and asking people to offer you syntactical and grammatical feedback. I think that could help with some of the slightly awkward-sounding phrases in the article."

Here's a link to the hub: https://hubpages.com/holidays/Thank-You … n-Teachers

Thank you for your constructive criticism.

2. Jeremy Gill profile image97
    Jeremy Gillposted 3 weeks ago

Here are some sentences I'd rephrase:

"Don’t wait until the end of the year or a thanksgiving day"  (rephrase, also capitalize Thanksgiving)
    "will get you inspired" (change to 'will inspire you')
    "When it comes to skillful early childhood educator"
    "It’s a great joy for me today to say a big thank you..."
    "However, you've proved yourself as an experienced caregiver..." (change to 'proven yourself an...')
    "I have no doubt that my children would perform wonderfully well in elementary school."
    "If anyone deserves honor for my child’s growth and success, no one else but you."
    "He can now identify some alphabets and numbers" (Change 'alphabets' to 'letters')
    "The kindergarten math concepts are working pretty well, and that I noticed in him from [his/her] too much questioning about my measuring cups in the kitchen"

Best of luck.

3. incomeguru profile image95
    incomeguruposted 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your comment. However, I'd like to have more feedback. Thank you for your time.

working