jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: How to profit in Day trading with a good...

1. Sruthi mm profile image61
    Sruthi mmposted 6 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article How to profit in Day trading with a good startegy (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

I'd take a wild guess that you have never day-traded in your life big_smile

Sruthi mmposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Why do you think like that? Do you not agree with what I have said in the article?

Because, you don't write from personal experience. You have to convince your readers you actually have experience in the topic you are talking about -- particularly when advising on investments. *I* have tried day trading-- it's not something I would advise anyone to do without a huge amount of knowledge and experience in risk taking.

If people are to take you seriously, you have to demonstrate that you really do know what you are talking about. You can't just take some info off the web and rewrite it because it looks like a clickbait topic.

So have you, or do you, trade? What are your credentials?

The info I share is my own personal experience, I do day trading in Indian stock market. As you said, I have not included any personal experience in the article. Shall include that from next article.

Why don't you include it in this article? Actually lay out what kind of money you make as a Day Trader - in US dollars, of course (HubPages is an international site). Show your readers you know what you are talking about.

You should complete a relevant hub bio as well, also showing your credentials. Like I said, if you are going to write about such topics, you have to show your readers that you are successful using the advice you are giving them.

2. Jeremy Gill profile image96
    Jeremy Gillposted 6 weeks ago

First things first. Without even reading your article, we can see that many key words in your title aren't capitalized. Even worse, "strategy" is misspelled. Here are more corrections:

1) Strategy is again misspelled in this heading: "So what exactly is a startegy?"
    2) Your very first phrase is grammatically incorrect (myth should be plural): "One of the biggest stock market myth..."
    3) This article is way too short; 600 words minimum, preferably more.

Do you have a mastery of the English language? If you do, you need to be far more diligent with proofreading. If you do not, you may struggle to get your articles through the QAP, which relies on proficiency with English, and thus HubPages may not be a good fit for you. Browse a few Hubs to get an idea of their length and grammar requirements. Good luck.

Thank you for your feedback. I shall correct the mistakes and do proof reading before submitting the next article. English is not my mother tongue , I understand that there is a lot more to learn.
      Thank you

working