jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

message notification

1. MAXWELL SUMBA profile image60
    MAXWELL SUMBAposted 5 weeks ago

I have tried to publish an article but i have not received the code to allow me publish it.What can i do?

1. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

You submit it for publication, it is reviewed in the quality assessment process, and then published.  No code is required.

2. MAXWELL SUMBA profile image60
    MAXWELL SUMBAposted 5 weeks ago

When i click on publish,it indicates me that a code was sent to mobile enter the code

1. paradigmsearch profile image92
      paradigmsearchposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

I believe you. As others have stated, it's not an HP issue. Sounds like a somewhere-else-issue: ISP, carrier, cell, or who knows what?

Possibly the confusion is with the code that I think is now needed when you first open your account.  If you have not completed that step you might get a reminder when you try to publish a hub.  If you are having trouble with it I suggest using the "Help" link at the top right of this site.

JHC, they are doing that now? I'm no longer giving tech/procedural advice here. Relieved.

I am only going by how some new members came to the forum saying they were having problems activating their account because it required getting a text with a code.  Must be some new security thing.

Who cares? I quit.

2. paradigmsearch profile image92

We should start a thread sometime. I know it would be a wicked <snipped>. But it would help people.

3. Kristen Howe profile image85
    Kristen Howeposted 5 weeks ago

No code is needed. Just be patient.  You should hear back with 24 hours on your article.  It should be formatted to be mobile-friendly. Keep working on other articles.

working