jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: How You Can Earn From Bitconnect the Easiest...

1. Jevannel profile image64
    Jevannelposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article How You Can Earn From Bitconnect the Easiest Way (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Matt J Bruns profile image67
    Matt J Brunsposted 2 weeks ago

I really need help.

3. Rupert Taylor profile image99
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 weeks ago

This sounds terribly dodgy to me. Returns of the size quoted are just not possible from legitimate investments.

In more practical terms, the article is too short and the image may not be free of copyright restrictions.

4. Jevannel profile image64
    Jevannelposted 2 weeks ago

Thank you Rupert. I will improve this article based on your feedback. Thank you again!

5. chasmac profile image97
    chasmacposted 2 weeks ago

1. The title is awkwardly phrased.

2. The title indicates that you're going to reveal a way of earning from Bitconnect that's easier than other ways. But all you mention is investing in the normal way. In what way is that easier - if it's the only way?

3. The top image serves as an advertisement for Bitconnect.

4. Unless you have permission,  it's illegal to use that image.

5. Your link to Bitconnect is a referral link.

6. Your link to Coins.ph is promotional. There's no need to provide a link.

Basically, the whole article reads as an advert for Bitconnect from which you get a commission. In its present state, it's doomed to remain forever unpublished.

1. Jevannel profile image64
      Jevannelposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you very much for this very detailed feedback. I agree, this is fated to be forever unpublished. Thanks again!

working