jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

AdSense Status

1. paradigmsearch profile image94
    paradigmsearchposted 2 weeks ago

What is your opinion of your current, relative AdSense $$ performance? Both here (if on straight AdSense) and/or on your own website? Side note: due to permanent HP-AdSense interface glitch, the RPM data is invalid and useless.

[Do not mention specific numbers. That is a TOS no-no.]

1. NateB11 profile image95
      NateB11posted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Mine was doing fairly well recently, but now has dropped off (on my own site). But I'm experimenting with a secondary ad program that runs part of the time on one of my sites, so I'm thinking this might have something to do with it.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

My Adsense earnngs have been excellent since I made the switch back in April. However, due to the recent glitch, they have temporarily disappeared!  Will be switching back to the HP program temporarily until the glitch is fixed,but will go right back to Adsense once I see things are OK again.  I have almost doubled last years earnings!

2. paradigmsearch profile image94

I'll start.

Not bad, not good; just kind of muddling along.

1. RoadMonkey profile image82
      RoadMonkeyposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Better on here than on my own website. Not a living amount but better than nothing.

3. paradigmsearch profile image94

There have been two major complaints on another thread as to a sudden and major AdSense decline. Check your settings to see if still active, https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/ This is not the first time this glitch has happened where the settings were suddenly deactivated for no apparent reason.

1. incomeguru profile image95
      incomeguruposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

I just checked the setting, my Google Adsense is still active there. I also checked Google Analytic and I noted that views are increasing. However, nothing is earned. I have lost over 95% earnings. Let me add that I didn't join the HP Adsense.

4. paradigmsearch profile image94

Meanwhile, my own AdSense is continuing to not impress me and I keep seeing the rave reviews about the HP ads CPM on the other thread. Beginning to look like it's time for me to clear out of straight AdSense Town for awhile.

5. paradigmsearch profile image94

https://i.imgflip.com/1z5bzy.jpg

paradigmsearchposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

'
      Update.

Did it.

paradigmsearchposted 13 days agoin reply to this

'
        Update.

Undid it.

I decided I've punished Google enough. Turned the ads back on.

As for hubs, staying with the HP Ad Program until given a reason to do otherwise.

6. paradigmsearch profile image94

I wonder if ad-free websites rank higher?

7. paradigmsearch profile image94

I likewise switched back to HP Ads yesterday. the results this morning were rather amazing. Maybe AdSense is on strike because HP came up with a better advertising program than Google has. big_smile

8. paradigmsearch profile image94
    paradigmsearchposted 13 days ago

The good news. Best Buy is advertising their little hearts out this Veteran's Day weekend.

The bad news. I am reasonably certain my website AdSense is now as screwed up as the HP AdSense.

working