jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

I would like feedback into Amy's article.

1. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 4 weeks ago

Did Amy ask for this advice?

1. FatFreddysCat profile image100
      FatFreddysCatposted 4 weeks ago

Why are you asking for "feedback" on an article you didn't write?

1. ChristinS profile image98
        ChristinSposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

I agree, intrusive, rude and probably against the rules too.

2. Mary Ann Behling profile image53
      Mary Ann Behlingposted 4 weeks ago

Who's Amy?  If you are talking about my domestic violence scams article my name is Mary Ann.  It's ALL FACTS too.  It's still a work in progress, needs a lot of rewriting, but I needed for myself to get it up right away and the point it there clearly.  Any advice would really be appreciated, I need all the help I can get guys, but please don't down me if that's anyone's intention, I've had about all of the misery in life I can take.  Thank you.

1. theraggededge profile image100
        theraggededgeposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

You are asking for personal donations. It's probably against Terms of Service.

3. Mary Ann Behling profile image53

Ahhhh.  I'm just tired, stressed and tryin' to do what I can.  I'm not trying to do anything wrong.  I added a little info on the situation so maybe the urgency of that will help some understand?  I will edit my article shortly.  I'm really sorry, I just do not at this point have any choices because of the lies that these places tell.  This is exactly why people stay and live in abuse and exactly why I "WOULD" take him in.  I need his income because all of the help I've been told is out there for victims, is non-existent.  Please, please try to understand.

1. theraggededge profile image100
        theraggededgeposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

It's nothing to do with me, or other hubbers here, whether HP will allow it or not.  I doubt very much if Hubpages traffic would generate any donations. You would do better to launch some crowdfunding campaign.

Edit: I have been where you are now. After 10 years I walked out.

4. Mary Ann Behling profile image53

I know.  I understand too.  I have to research and find out how I can launch a campaign that will actually help.  I did read on some, I just don't know where to begin, but you're very right.  ANDDD kudos for walking!  I wish I had half a brain enough to do it at 10 too : )  Thank you for understanding.  For now, I unpublished it.  I am going to take my requests off and write a good/better article to get my information and point out there.  It really is a rough situation.  I did get a phone call today though : )  St.Vincent's : ) : ) : ) He is stopping by Saturday and going to talk about what they can do.  Yayyy! YAYYY!  Thanks friend, for pointing this out so I see clearly on what I was doing.  My request on there distracts from the point anyhow right?

working