jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Adsense Warning

1. Larry Slawson profile image100
    Larry Slawsonposted 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone. Just needed some advice on something real quick. Today I received an email from AdSense about one of my Hubs being in violation of their program policies. However, the referenced Hub that they mention in the email doesn't even belong to me. It belongs to an entirely different user on HubPages. I figured it might have been spam or a mistaken email, but when I sign into my AdSense account, there is a red bar at the top of my screen that says I'm in violation of their program policies as well (because of this Hub that doesn't belong to me). 

Has anyone else received a similar email, or dealt with a similar problem like this before?  I don't know how to contact Google about this. It really worries me that my account might be in jeopardy because of some glitch or mistake on their end.

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Email team@hubpages

Hope this gets sorted fast.

1. Larry Slawson profile image100
        Larry Slawsonposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

@theraggededge Thank you so much!  I hope this gets fixed fast too.  Definitely not the kind of email that I wanted to wake up to this morning haha.

1. Glenn Stok profile image100
          Glenn Stokposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

When you email the team, give them all the information that you have. In addition to the email warning, include a link to that hub, and any other ideas you might have about the situation, such as if you had ever commented in that hub yourself, or if there is a chance that one your hubs was referenced in that one on the sidebar. Do you have hubs in the same topic category? Mention that too, so they can track everything.

1. theraggededge profile image100
            theraggededgeposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Screenshot of that Adsense warning too.

2. Larry Slawson profile image100
    Larry Slawsonposted 2 weeks ago

Thanks guys! Thankfully it all looks resolved now! Not sure why all of that happened this morning haha. Hopefully won’t have to worry about anymore glitches in the near or distant future though.

working