jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Ads.txt warning popped up for Bellatory

1. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 2 weeks ago

This morning I got an email about the dreaded ads.txt business, this time for Bellatory.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 2 weeks ago

What does this mean? What effect?

3. Glenn Stok profile image100
    Glenn Stokposted 2 weeks ago

Marisa, Is your Google AdSense ID in ads.txt under bellatory?  I wonder if HP missed that one.

Mine is in there and I don't even have any hubs in bellatory. So I think a single ads.txt file is duplicated across all network sites. Therefore your ID should really be in there too.

4. renegadetory profile image99
    renegadetoryposted 2 weeks ago

I have this issue right now with hubpages and also pairedlife... is this something we are supposed to fix or is this something hubpages needs to fix?

1. Glenn Stok profile image100
      Glenn Stokposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Look in hubpages.com/ads.txt and pairedlife.com/ads.txt and search for your AdSense Publisher ID in each. If you don't find your ID in the file then let HubPages know about it. Only they can add it in.

Same goes for any niche site. They all have an ads.txt file that needs to include your ID, or else Google won't pay you.

This was fixed a couple of weeks ago. But now the two of you say you're having the problem. Strange.

1. renegadetory profile image99
        renegadetoryposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you, no I do not exist there it seems.  I have emailed Hubpages with a screenshot of the adsense warning.

5. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 2 weeks ago

I checked and my ID is there, so I have no idea what's going on.

working