jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (14 posts)

Anyone else as lost with "Lost" as I am?

1. lafenty profile image75
    lafentyposted 8 years ago

So tonight is the big season finale.  The end of a very short and confusing season.  What year is it again?  I have always been a big fan, but they are starting to lose me.  It's like staring at a car accident.  You know you shouldn't watch, but you just can't help yourself.

2. Raven King profile image60
    Raven Kingposted 8 years ago

I enjoy watching this puzzling beast.

3. WeddingConsultant profile image69
    WeddingConsultantposted 8 years ago

My wife and I are big fans of lost.

Here's the previous thread about LOST:
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/11739

4. embitca profile image87
    embitcaposted 8 years ago

This has actually been my favorite season of Lost. So much of this season ties back into earlier seasons and storylines. I think it ties together really well, but it is a lot to keep track of and can get confusing sometimes.

5. lafenty profile image75

I agree they are beginning to tie up loose ends, but I also think they have totally given away how it's all going to end.  Though, being "Lost", they could still turn it all around again.

6. eric2112 profile image89
    eric2112posted 8 years ago

I came in a few minutes late for the episode. Jacob and the other fellow were sitting on the beach talking. Who was the other fellow. Also, I am guessing that the person who appeared to be Locke at the end was actually this other character from the beginning.

Fun stuff.

7. lafenty profile image75

Yeah interesting.  And Richard is an Egyptian? Which explains the eye liner!

1. WeddingConsultant profile image69
      WeddingConsultantposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Ohhh good call! I never put two and two together...

8. Haunty profile image80
    Hauntyposted 8 years ago

You can't follow the plot unless you watch every episode. But if you follow the plot you get Lost.

9. WeddingConsultant profile image69

I just got to thinking, and I came up with a new LOST theory.

I suspect that Richard is the real power behind it all. He's the head honcho, the lead guy, the god if you will. I think he's above Jacob and in charge of the island.

I say this because he's already told us that he's been on the island for a very long time. Not only that, he knows all the info (like where to find Jacob)...and we've seen him on the island in different time periods.

I think Jacob is just a cover for Richard.

I mean, hey, he's been there since ancient Egyptian times, right?

1. Raven King profile image60
      Raven Kingposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Cool. The powerful hiding as a humble servant. Oh that explains a lot. A true puppet master.

10. WeddingConsultant profile image69

So you're liking that theory too Raven King? I dunno...it was just a theory I had as a spur-of-the-moment thing, but my wife liked it...she and I are big fans of LOST.

Have you been watching since the beginning?

11. embitca profile image87
    embitcaposted 8 years ago

I would love it if Richard was the man behind the mask, as it were. I find him so interesting and I really hope that we learn a lot more about him in the final season.

12. profile image0
    Wadey101mposted 8 years ago

Very huge fan of it. However I think it's just going too far now, they're becoming desperate with the storyline and are starting to lose the drama! And after watching the last episode of the current series, I don't know if I'll be interested when it starts back up again. Love Richard though, he means business!

working