jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: MBA VS PGDM :Which is the better one?

1. ajitc profile image58
    ajitcposted 4 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article MBA VS PGDM :Which is the better one? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 4 months ago

The article seems solid and informative.  I would suggest adding the keyword "degree" to the title.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image93
      Rochelle Frankposted 4 months agoin reply to this

That is an excellent suggestion, since many people will not recognize the acronyms. On the other hand, you are targeting the  viewers who DO recognize them.

3. ajitc profile image58
    ajitcposted 4 months ago

Thank you all for your valuable suggestions.I would like to thank specially to psycheskinner for considering the article informative.

But just want to ask that by adding the word Degree to the title,would it make the article worthy enough to meet the quality assessment guidelines.Or Do I need to do something more?

4. ajitc profile image58
    ajitcposted 4 months ago

Hello All,
    Please check the article now.I have added one more image.Apart from that i done spell and Grammar check on Gingersoftware so that the article is grammatically sound.I have also changed the title so that it sounds very clear to the audience.
    I would like to know your views on the revised version of the article.
    Regards,
    Ajit

working