jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

My calerbee article was edited by a professional now something wrong?

1. Terrielynn1 profile image94
    Terrielynn1posted 10 days ago

Can someone help please. my ketogenic diet article has a broken link. it was edited and thier link doesnt work. how do i get it fixed when they added the info and changed what i had there. Is there an admin who can fix it?

1. poppyr profile image99
      poppyrposted 10 days agoin reply to this

Hi, Terrielynn. Could you post the link to the article?

Terrielynn1posted 10 days agoin reply to this

I didnrt think we were suppose to post links but here it is. please remove if not allowed. https://caloriebee.com/diets/The-Ketoge … s-Benefits

1. poppyr profile image99
          poppyrposted 10 days agoin reply to this

You are allowed to post HubPages links smile

Can you provide more details? What info and which link did they add? Only you can see what's been changed.

THey changed and added all the links. the problem one is about being overwieght. It's added info from the expert reviewer, wasn't my info at all. Thank you for helping.

2. Titia profile image94
      Titiaposted 10 days agoin reply to this

You can reply to the mail they send you about the ediiting or you can write an email to team@hubpages.com

no it was there new type of editing after the person who is a professional evaluates the article and then it was edited and everything good. its hubpages article page that is now showing showing a broken link so there is no email about it. but thank you for trying to help.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image94

Thank you all for helping. I think I have it fixed now. You make this group wonderful. I hope everyone has an amazing day.

2. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 10 days ago

If the link doesn't work, you are allowed to delete it. 

I'm curious, were you notified about the Expert Review and did you get a chance to express your opinion?   

There is a very long thread here, where Paul announced the feature, and a lot of Hubbers were VERY upset about it, as you'll see if you read through the thread.  Oddly, we didn't hear much from authors who had actually received an expert review on one of their Hubs.

https://hubpages.com/community/forum/14 … rt-reviews

Hi Marissa, thabnk you for the info. this was very recently. I was ust told they were doing it. The review showed up and no i wasn't given a choice. I will read the article thank you again. oh i didnt know we could delete it, wonderful info. have a great day.

working