jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Hub Unpublished

1. Anita Hasch profile image49
    Anita Haschposted 4 months ago

Hi,  My hub 6 Fruits for Health and Anti Aging, has been unpublished. It contains about 4 adverts of wine. These adverts were not placed by me. As grapes in the hub is turned into wine, it concerns the ad. However I believe that alcohol ads are not wanted by hubpages. Must I remove these ads?

2. AliciaC profile image99
    AliciaCposted 4 months ago

Anita, as theraggededge said in response to your previous post, you can't remove advertisements that are part of the HubPages ad program. HP wouldn't unpublish your hub because of these ads. You'll have to look for a different reason for the problem.

Anita Haschposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Alicia thanks for your reply. I have gone through it and can see nothing wrong. Why don't they just tell us what has to be fixed.

1. Marisa Wright profile image98
        Marisa Wrightposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Do you have any links to other websites, or Amazon capsules in the Hub?

Hi Marisa, Yes I do have links on some of them. As far as I know that is allowed.

1. Marisa Wright profile image98
            Marisa Wrightposted 4 months agoin reply to this

There are VERY strict rules about links now.  I suspect they are your problem.  I find that in most cases, if someone's Hub is unpublished, it's usually because of links - not because of any problems with the writing.

If you are writing on a health topic, HubPages likes links, but they must be directly relevant to the subject.   

The same goes for Amazon capsules.  The product must be directly relevant to the subject, PLUS you MUST give a personal recommendation for the product.  You need to make it sound as though you've actually used the product - if you don't, they won't allow it.

These rules are quite new. When they introduced them, they didn't go back and check existing Hubs, so you may not have been aware of the changes. However, if you edit an old Hub, they do check it for compliance with the new rules.

Thank you Marisa. Your assistance is appreciated. I will check the links.

3. theraggededge profile image99
    theraggededgeposted 4 months ago

Anita,

I've explained in your other thread what the problems are. You are going to see other articles unpublished one-by-one unless you fix them.

https://hubpages.com/community/forum/14 … lished-hub

Thank you for your advice. I am busy fixing my hubs. My PC  is out of order and am now using a Tablet. Have not been on line regularly.

working