jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Agent Walter

1. Rupert Taylor profile image99
    Rupert Taylorposted 5 weeks ago

I have a follower called Agent Walter and so do 73 other Hubbers. The clown is peddling some drivel about the illuminati. I have reported him to admin so he should be gone soon.

1. Dean Traylor profile image94
      Dean Traylorposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

He followed me too. I didn't get the fan mail, however. I guess he didn't like my remark. By the way, notice the little 666 reference in his e-mail address?

1. Rupert Taylor profile image99
        Rupert Taylorposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

But wasn't it recently discovered that 666 is a misreading of some ancient text and that it isn't the devil's area code? Agent Walter needs to keep up with this stuff.

2. NateB11 profile image95
      NateB11posted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Yeah, I got that one too.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 weeks ago

Yep, he got me too....he even left me fan mail telling me how to join up, which I chose to politely "delete forever." big_smile

I have no one to blame but myself, cuz I couldn't resist trolling his "Join the Illuminati" post in the "Answers" section ... haha

1. DrMark1961 profile image100
      DrMark1961posted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Sorry I missed that one. I have always wanted to join the Illimunati because I heard they give out a great frequent flyer credit card when you fill out the application.

3. theraggededge profile image100
    theraggededgeposted 5 weeks ago

And me. I reported him too. Has he gone yet?

1. FatFreddysCat profile image99
      FatFreddysCatposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Nope, not banned yet. 

I suspect the mods may have abandoned the "answers" section to the spammers since it's due to be shut down any day now.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99

Maybe he's an Iron Maiden fan. tongue

5. FatFreddysCat profile image99

"Agent Walter" has been banned. I guess even the mighty Illuminati are no match for the HP staff. big_smile

working