jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Earning

1. Mykola profile image39
    Mykolaposted 2 months ago

What is the order to set up on Amazon and AdProgram?
    I received alwaya the question's failure. What do I introduce the first - my password or answer to the security question, or only an answer?

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Does this help? https://hubpageshelp.com/money/Learning … am-and-ads

It might be out-of-date, if it doesn't solve your problem, come back and ask again.

1. Mykola profile image39
        Mykolaposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Thanks. But do I make a gap between the points when I answer, ie. print, the  security question?
        For ex: a little girl
        It will be .  ......  .... or    ........... ?

1. theraggededge profile image100
          theraggededgeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

No, just use one word for each. No spaces.

2. wilderness profile image97
          wildernessposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Hint:  Don't use that question.  Not unless the answer is already fixed, obvious and immutable in your mind.  I've got one - the name of a town, a town with a space in it - that I never, ever get right.  Don't remember if I capitalized the first word, both or neither, don't remember if there is a space or not and don't remember if I included the state, with or without capitalization and whether it was the full word, a 2 letter abbreviation or 3 letter.  I always have to keep trying until I get a second question, which I can then answer.

1. Marisa Wright profile image98
            Marisa Wrightposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Me too

1. Jean Bakula profile image99
              Jean Bakulaposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Same here. I often make them about what's on my mind then, and don't have a clue.

Try not to make it too personal, just enough to recall it. And it's good to change them every now and then, more now than ever, with so many identities stolen and such. Write them down and keep them someplace private.

2. Mykola profile image39
            Mykolaposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Thanks , I'll try.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 2 months ago

You answer to your security question can be anything you will be able to remember.

working