jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)

Pay for December

1. moonlake profile image90
    moonlakeposted 7 weeks ago

I did not receive my payout for December and I’ve sent an email. I haven’t got an email back so I don’t know what’s going on.

1. k@ri profile image90
      k@riposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

I'm sorry to hear that.  I did receive my payout.

moonlakeposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

If you changed your email you need to let Paypal know because that's where your money comes from.  Also, with the new changes, the team has been pretty busy, so a response may take longer than usual.

1. Paul Kuehn profile image94
        Paul Kuehnposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

I had the same problem as you when I changed my email.  Why don't you call and speak directly to a PayPal representative?

Thank you I will try that.

3. moonlake profile image90

I changed my email so that could have caused the problem. I would just like an email from the team.

4. moonlake profile image90

I changed my email on PayPal not Hubpages.

1. Glenn Stok profile image99
        Glenn Stokposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

If you changed your email on PayPal then you also need to put that new email address into you HubPages account (under earnings settings) so that the payment can go into your PayPal account.

5. moonlake profile image90

I did do that.

1. Glenn Stok profile image99
        Glenn Stokposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

Are you taking into account that your Amazon payments come two months later?

6. moonlake profile image90

I mean I did change it on the earnings setting but I didn’t change Hubpage email.

7. Glenn Stok profile image99
      Glenn Stokposted 7 weeks ago

Okay, so if you did change it in earnings then it should go through. But you're not going to get a response from the team unless you also update it as your email for communications from HubPages. It's the only way they will know they are communicating with the real you.

As for Amazon, you didn't answer that question. I see a lot of people thinking they went over $50 and expect a payment. But that needs to be a total of HubPages earnings from last month PLUS Amazon from TWO months earlier. So, are you adding it up right?  You can see the actual figures if you go to your earrings history page.

I didn’t have any earnings from Amazon. They’re Hubpage earnings. Hubpages sent me an email letting me know that they knew my email had been changed. I sent the message to payments@hubpages.com. I’ll try again.

2. moonlake profile image90

Thanks for help.

working