jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

Why have I never been paid?

1. Amanda Gearing profile image82
    Amanda Gearingposted 2 weeks ago

I have earned hundreds of dollars according to my earnings reports but I have never received a cent in payment.

1. sarahspradlin profile image95
      sarahspradlinposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Is your paypal account linked? Once you reach $50 you're supposed to get paid the following pay day.

1. Jean Bakula profile image99
        Jean Bakulaposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Are you talking about Amazon sales? It can look like the prices of what you sold are big, but you just get a percentage of that. Otherwise I agree with Sarah, are your accounts linked up right?

2. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Go here: https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/history

Go to the bottom of the page to see your current balance. If it's over $50, contact team @ hubpages.com for help.

You've only got six featured hubs, so I would be surprised if there was $hundreds outstanding. Unless one or two of your hubs attracts a lot of traffic.

1. Amanda Gearing profile image82
        Amanda Gearingposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

There are many months where they note earnings of 40 to 50 dollars. Do these add up or get wiped off the ledger when the next month comes along?

1. theraggededge profile image100
          theraggededgeposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

What does it say at the bottom of the page? Don't post an actual figure, just confirm if it's over $50. Your earnings should be intact. I believe that earnings are forfeit if you don't log into your account for 12 or 24 months. Someone else will have to clarify that. You should see your earnings history on the link I gave you.

Have you checked your PayPal account? That's the only way you get paid here.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image99
            TIMETRAVELER2posted 13 days agoin reply to this

If you don't show earnings for 6 months your account gets closed.  It's not the logging in that is the issue, it's the money.

2. SmartAndFun profile image98
          SmartAndFunposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

The earnings accumulate until you reach at least $50 total.

Let's say you were starting with a zero balance and you earned $15 in September; your Sept. balance would be $15.

If you then earned $10 in October, your October balance would be $25.

If you then earned $15 in November, your November balance would be $40.

If you then earned $20 in December, your December balance would be $60, and you would receive that $60 in your Paypal account (assuming your Paypal account is properly linked to your HubPages account) on payday of the following month. Payday is typically the 28th, so for the hypothetical situation here, you'd be paid $60 on January 28.

2. NateB11 profile image94
    NateB11posted 2 weeks ago

If you are showing at least $50 in earnings here at HP then you should have been paid something by now, deposited directly into your paypal. Only thing that makes sense to me is that your paypal is not linked to your HP Earnings program.

3. UnnamedHarald profile image98
    UnnamedHaraldposted 2 weeks ago

As many have suggested, what does the last entry in your earnings history show???  If it's less than $50, you haven't yet reached the payout threshold. If it's more than $50, you should soon get a Paypal payout.Do you have a Paypal account linked?

4. theraggededge profile image100
    theraggededgeposted 13 days ago

Wish the OP would come back and clarify.

1. NateB11 profile image94
      NateB11posted 13 days agoin reply to this

Was just thinking the same thing. I wonder if this has been resolved.

working