Where do I submit my tax information?

1. profile image61
    jesmvgposted 4 months ago

Hello,
    I am brand new to hubpages but not to writing. I plan to start writing on here soon but can't find anywhere to submit my tax information. I see hubpages uses the Amazon Affiliates and Google Adsense programs. I already have accounts at both of those (and they both have my tax information as well).

However, it looks like there is a HubPages specific ad program also. I activated it and all it asked for was my paypal account to link to, it didn't seem to ask for tax information at all. I have searched the forums and help sections and there is mention of HubPages needing to have your tax information on file but I can't see anywhere to do this.

Also please confirm that I do need to submit tax info to hubpages? Do they ever 1099 you or is it just your responsibility to track your paypal payments from them and do it yourself at tax time?

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you very much!

1. Sherry Hewins profile image95
      Sherry Hewinsposted 4 months agoin reply to this

HubPages used to send a 1099, but they stopped doing it several years ago. PayPal will send you one only if you receive a lot of money through them ($10,000 I believe). So, it is up to you to report your income. I know I filled in my tax info when I signed up here, but I don't think it's necessary anymore. If you have all of your programs activated, and your AdSense account linked, you should be good to go.

working