jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Can Hubber Score be much lesser than Average Hub Score

1. Venkatachari M profile image56
    Venkatachari Mposted 5 weeks ago

Since some days my Hubber score on my Profile page shows much lesser score than the average of my total hub scores. Previously it used to be 10 points more than the average score. But now it is minus 10 points nowadays. Is it correct or any error in it? I hope somebody from our staff or our co-hubbers may clear the reason for it being like this. Anybody else having this problem?

2. paradigmsearch profile image92
    paradigmsearchposted 5 weeks ago

Same thing happened to me a few days back, but not quite so drastic. In fact, at the moment they are tied.

3. Glenis Rix profile image98
    Glenis Rixposted 5 weeks ago

The reverse is the case for me. My profile score just went up to the maximum but my average for hubs is several points lower. The profile score seems to increase slightly when I post a response to something in the feeds whereas a hub score is affected by the number of visits.

4. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 5 weeks ago

That does sound odd. Maybe there's an algorithm change in progress for rating hubbers. I haven't noticed a drastic change between my average hubs score and my hubberscore. My average has always been much lower than my hubberscore.

5. DrMark1961 profile image98
    DrMark1961posted 5 weeks ago

Have you been deleting a lot of old hubs lately?

1. Venkatachari M profile image56
      Venkatachari Mposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

I deleted a hub only 3 days ago and am thinking of deleting one more. I edited them a lot of times after they got unfeatured due to traffic. But, they are not featuring it. I don't want to make any further changes to it now. The previous one, I transferred to my blog and deleted here already. It was about Broken-Wheat Recipe Upma. The present one I considering is about "Eating of Fruits- How, When, and How Much to Eat with Benefits".

working