jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I display amazon products on my hub pages?They give me an HTML code and a

1. profile image50
    arpan.basuposted 8 years ago

How do I display amazon products on my hub pages?They give me an HTML code and ask me to paste in th

2. Maddie Ruud profile image77
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

You do not need to paste any code onto your hubs.  HubPages will automatically generate the code with your affiliate ID in it, assuming you've entered them all correctly on your account settings.  Google ads appear automatically, but you are responsible for adding Ebay/Amazon capsules and stocking them with relevant products, if you so desire.

3. nick071438 profile image56
    nick071438posted 8 years ago

Kindly refer to my newly published hub- "http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Make-Full-And-Effective-Use-Of-Amazon-Capsules.  The answer to your query is described therein.  Forget the HTML code because it has nothing to do with displaying amazon products.  Have a nice day, arpan.basu (8:35 pm, Philippines)

4. MagicStarER profile image79
    MagicStarERposted 8 years ago

When you are writing your hub, look for the hub capsules at the top right of your editing page.  Click on the Amazon one and it will add an Amazon capsule to the bottom of your page.  Type in your keyword (just one, more won't work) and tell it how many products and what type (books, electronics, or etc.) and it will make you a display of your Amazon products with descriptions and prices.  If you don't like the looks of the products, experiment with different keywords or product categories, or numbers of products displayed, until you get one you like.  To change the position of the ad capsule, reorder them at the right side of the page.  To make them smaller, double-click on the capsule marker on the right column of the page and it will make it smaller - add an Amazon (or any other) capsule just above a text capsule to make the 2 capsules come out side by side.

First, however, you must go to amazon.com and register and get accepted as an affiliate.  Then go to your affiliate linking page under "my account" and enter your "ID number" from Amazon so you will be correctly credited at Amazon for your sales, as Amazon is who will pay you for those sales.

Good luck!  smile