jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's up with the Amazon capsule? They usually show me NOTHING for keywords I

1. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

What's up with the Amazon capsule?  They usually show me NOTHING for keywords I enter.

When I check for them to pick from keywords, they usually show NOTHING.  Yet, I know damn well they have products for those keywords.  (I have tried some very generic one-word keywords as a test -- NOTHING.)  Yes, I can find and enter my own picks, but that is a pain.

2. aidenofthetower profile image82
    aidenofthetowerposted 8 years ago

I would always recommend finding your own picks because this is the best way to get a great match. However, you should be getting products for keywords as well. I was wondering if you enter your keyword and then hit "preview products"...this should should you what comes up and then you should be able to high "save" and have the results come up.

3. lindagoffigan profile image59
    lindagoffiganposted 8 years ago

You get a no match sometimes if you arbitrarily forget to put the keywords in the second field for the information and what is being read is the topic of your hubpage instead.  Sometimes there honestly is no match for what you place in the keyword fields and you have to select different keywords to get a match.

4. coraparks profile image53
    coraparksposted 8 years ago

yeah - you have ot remember to check keywords and go broad and more broad whenever there are problems. Sometimes refreshing can also help;)

5. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

It looks like you have to take your best shot with just ONE keyphrase.  I finally got some with one keyphrase.  Amazon got confused when I entered a few, comma separated, they got confused even when the list included the one, that by itself, gave me results.
    Looks like will take a lot of trial and error.  But still faster than picking your own.

6. Hiperion profile image60
    Hiperionposted 8 years ago

try to use only 1 or 2 keywords. For me has solved that problem.

working