jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Any of you had already joined GDI programm. Is it good to earn money, or a lost

1. joinphp profile image61
    joinphpposted 8 years ago

Any of you had already joined  GDI programm. Is it good to earn money, or a lost of money and time?

2. Hiperion profile image60
    Hiperionposted 8 years ago

Very few people really win with that schemes. The most of the persons lose time and money.

3. joinphp profile image61
    joinphpposted 8 years ago

Thanks Hiperion for your answer, I really didn't joined yet but i'm wondering if I can do some few $ with that program. Thanks for people who had such experiance please let me know.

4. moneymakersguide profile image57
    moneymakersguideposted 8 years ago

I'm not really promoting GDI but using the web hosting. I like the fact that GDI is a major hosting company and the added benefit of being able to earn a nice residual income for referring others.

Good luck!

5. lesterd2009 profile image60
    lesterd2009posted 8 years ago

I was involved with GDI and decided it was way to much competition and then discovered that there are far better things out there than earning $1 per referral, I can show you how to earn up to $12.50 per referral with something far better than GDI

6. hubsigis profile image54
    hubsigisposted 8 years ago

I've never been in GDI but my personal opinion about GDI is it is way too many referals to make to earn a decent income from it. I mean, $1 per referals up to 5 levels deep, let say to make a decent $2,000 per month, you'll need 2,000 downlines under your network either direct or non-direct. With 2,000 downlines, though other people will find it for you, you wouldn't bet on them, would you?

You'd be like praying that your downlines do their part effectively by getting referals too and that is the thing that you can't get in control. Too many competition came into factors. Except if you have established yourself as a somekind of top recruiter, then people will follow you and sign-up for the sake of you. Even that happens, you will fill yourself with downlines at level 1 at most.

The good thing about GDI is its popularity and low cost. People from all over the world is looking for it and would sign-up just to take the odds. But to maintain it for couple of months, I doubt 95% of them would do. Most I heard were left behind with less sign-ups even when they signed under a top marketer. For me, knowing the possible outcomes yet still gives hopes to new prospects is somekind unacceptable. I mean, to accept some part of their money and let them beat the odds to be the 95% loser or 5% winner is hard to do.

Previously I'm also curious about GDI and hope to earn some $ with it, but with those issues, I'm holding it first.

Just to share with you, if you're interested. During my research of GDI program, I stumbled upon a program much like GDI with name of TeamWork Revolution Power System (TWRPS). It's developed by James Al-Oboudi, whom was an ex-GDI top recruiter. He had same feel like I did and stop giving hopes to new prospect when he saw that most of them would have failed.

TWRPS patches most of the limits that GDI have. Its payout structure is 96.8% rather than 50% with GDI. The best thing about it is it's free to join now in pre-launch (till Nov 7th) and after that you'll have 14 days trial.  So, if you join now, you'll only need to pay them on Nov 21st if you decide to continue. For 21 days, you can test your getting referals skills and decide whether it's right for you or not.

You can find more about it at http://about.twrpowersystem.com/