jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Will participating in AdSense revenue sharing sites kill our own blog?

1. prasannasutrave profile image70
    prasannasutraveposted 8 years ago

Will participating in AdSense revenue sharing sites kill our own blog?

2. rmshdc profile image60
    rmshdcposted 8 years ago

i don't think so.  In fact, you should use adsense revenue sharing sites like hubpages to your advantage to promote your own blogs.  Some of the topics that you have in your blogs can be discussed here in Hubpages with links to your own hubPages.

HubPages have high ranking in Google / Bing / Yahoo search engines.  If you are successfully in bring more traffic to your blogs than you can avoid HUBPAGES.  But If have limited traffics or hits, then you should use Hubpages along your own blogs.

I think, I have answered your question to your satisfication.  If yes, then please do rate my answer UP.  thanks

3. mulberry1 profile image91
    mulberry1posted 7 years ago

Submitting to AdSense Revenue Sharing sites should help your blog or website.

The content you submit however must be unique, it must not be a copy of the content in your blog or on your website.

In some cases you write entire articles, in others you just submit a blurb about your blog. But in both cases the content should be original and not be a copy. You can link back to your blog or website of course. This way you can increase traffic to your site or blog as well as generate additional income. I don't see any way using these sites in this manner should hurt your blog.

The only thing you might want to be careful about is avoiding sites that appear to be too "spammy", you never want to be associated with those.

4. kumaraditya2210 profile image76
    kumaraditya2210posted 6 years ago

I don't think so, you can actually have back links to own blogs from AdSense revenue sharing websites.

Anyway, I prefer to work in Google AdSense revenue sharing websites. You don't have to bother about hosting, developing, link building in general, site structure, ad placement, fixing technical errors, protection against hacking, tackling spammers - the list is pretty long. Above all, you do not need to worry about staying complaint to Google's ever-growing list of terms and conditions. Since it is their business, they take good care about it. Seekyt.com got their AdSense back even after a rejection; good luck trying that from your own blog!

working