jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you know if your Google Adsense is working?

1. pinkdaisy profile image61
    pinkdaisyposted 8 years ago

How do you know if your Google Adsense is working?

I am fairly new here - so please bare with me smile My Google adsense affiliate tracking says that it is active however, on the LEFT it says modify.

How do I know if my adsense is working?

Thanks in advance smile

2. HelloStranger profile image55
    HelloStrangerposted 8 years ago

Just keep checking your account on Google, if your getting a ton of page views, but no clicks you should check your publisher id and make sure everything is set up right. But obviously if your getting paid, it's working.

3. DrumsAcousticMuse profile image65
    DrumsAcousticMuseposted 7 years ago

As long as you are seeing some impressions listed your account is working. Adsense earnings are fairly slow to develop, but will increase exponentially over time.

4. Flaura78 profile image60
    Flaura78posted 7 years ago

You can check on your control panel, usually if something is wrong, Google lets you know about it. So do not worry, check the impressions on the site. One thing you cannot do: never click on your own ads. You can get banned for life.

If Google is saying active then it is for sure. Why would they mess it up, they earn money on those ads! Jst be patient!

5. Harry Santos profile image55
    Harry Santosposted 7 years ago

Well, If youre new and you reach 10 dollars Google will mail you your pin. I guess  that's how I knew it was working. I received the pin in the mail.

6. ilovehubs profile image75
    ilovehubsposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4345955_f260.jpg

Log into your Google account and  you can see your earnings, Performance summary, View full reports and you can click on the link "Go to your Google Analytics Account" at this page you can see all the stats, like where the traffic coming from what keywords are clicked on and how much you made on each click through. Earnings figures were erased. I hope this info will be helpful.
    Google account screen shot for detailed information.

working