jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can people really earn money from hubpages ? If so, actually how many days does

1. free4india profile image57
    free4indiaposted 8 years ago

Can people really earn money from hubpages ?  If so, actually how many days does it take to earn?

How many days does it take to start earning ?
    How much time does one need to spend on hubpages?
    It is better to start ones own website where we get 100% of the revenue or hubpages where we get only 60% of the revenue? why?
    I wrote 2 months back, but I have got only 9 visitors, why?

2. Aran profile image61
    Aranposted 8 years ago

From what I've read people can write for months earning little or nothing, but people say it is possible to earn in the long term.

Hugpages has a good Google Page Rank and an active community, it is up to you if you think you can get the same exposure from your own website.

When writing focus on a simple popular keyword, but don't over do it.

3. alexd181 profile image60
    alexd181posted 8 years ago

Instead of thinking about it in days, think about the number of hubs you've created, 20 is a reasonable number before expecting to earn something.

If you start a website it begins with a Google PageRank of 0, where as Hub Pages has a PageRank of 6, and attracts more search engine traffic.

Starting your own website also generally limits you to one niche or topic to write about.

4. probyte2u profile image71
    probyte2uposted 8 years ago

Hi free4india,

I just join about 4 weeks ago wrote 23 hub and from about 1000 page views I got about 3.15 USD.

What I notice that , if I stop writing my traffic drops and my earning also drops.

So, I try to write a hub every 2 days once. If you could write more better. 

Plus I have one article about solving iframe injection which is driving traffic to my other hubpages.

Plus, traffic that I am getting from hubpages is much more better. 

My iframe injection hubpages is ranked higher of the same article which I wrote in blogger.com & makes more money.

Hubpages is a good platform for you to make money in long term. Plus, you could integrate other affiliate settings easily.

Now I am writing for fun. But if I can make money on the way why not smile

5. vancouver profile image39
    vancouverposted 8 years ago

Its all relative to how much work you put into your hubs, good content and targeted traffic should get you higher adsense and affiliate clicks,
    there are many interesting hubs to read about the subject,

hope this helps

6. contentpundit profile image61
    contentpunditposted 5 years ago

Don't write hubs only for the purpose of earning money. Try to write informative articles with a sharing purpose.It will take some time to get decent traffic and then money from adsense and affiliate programs will automatically flow in.