Do you give yourself a time limit for surfing on the Hub? or how do you keep yo

1. mega1 profile image77
    mega1posted 8 years ago

Do you give yourself a time limit for surfing on the Hub?  or how do you keep yourself from overdoin

I think I've been overdoing it!  Is that possible?

2. GreenMathDr profile image75
    GreenMathDrposted 8 years ago

Well since I'm doing the same thing right now I guess I'm no expert, but I do "try" to schedule just so much time each day.  If I didn't I could be making hubs and surfing hubs and questions from morning til night because it is addicting.

3. mega1 profile image77
    mega1posted 8 years ago

I thought this question might reassure me that others are just as bonkers about blogging as I am! Thanks GreenMathDr for reassuring me. Now going into my 6th or 7th day - hey, I've lost track.  I find myself thinking of ideas and questions all day long even when I'm not at the computer looking for new hubs to read and new forums.   Woke up at 4AM today to work on a new blog. Its the best fun I've had for quite awhile and the best blog site I know of - because of the nice design for interaction among bloggers and feedback on the blogs.   I knew nothing about this a week ago!  So I'm thrilled, and even if it is addicting, I will just have to try to control myself.

Closed to reply

working