jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Could you please explain me how to earn money for these hubs by google Adsense??

1. dika profile image54
    dikaposted 8 years ago

Could you please explain me how to earn money for these hubs by google Adsense??

2. Jomer Gregorio profile image60
    Jomer Gregorioposted 8 years ago

Hi dika. First thing first. If you want to make money in adsense using hubpages. You must create a unique and quality hubs that you are expert at. Find a certain topic that you are good, then make at least 10-20 hub from it. Then sign up to google adsense link it to you hubpages.Then drive targeted traffic using social media like twitter and facebook.I hope this helps.

3. profile image0
    jotikposted 8 years ago

Want to make money with Hub Pages? If you are able to write well, know how to do a little articles promotion and have some web savvy, you can potentially earn money online with just a little investment of your time and talent. so u can do it if not then contact me
    email id

4. probyte2u profile image71
    probyte2uposted 8 years ago

You need to have adsense account and setup your adsense in hubpages properly.

Please read this link first to have rough idea how to make money  in hubpages. 

To setup your adsense properly in hubpages, please read this guide from Hubpages.

If you want to know what it takes to make adsense money, then you might be interested to read this articles as well.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-have-I-not- … om-adsense

Write few more articles then sign up with Amazon to sell their products as well.  Please refer to this link to sign up with Amazon affiliate program.

Wellcome to hubpages, it is one the best platform to make money on the Internet. 

You get the traffic and the clicks .