jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why do some people have all types of fans and the people who do wonderful hubs h

1. drcrischasse profile image56
    drcrischasseposted 8 years ago

Why do some people have all types of fans and the people who do wonderful hubs have so little fans.

I work extremely hard on the hubs I write, as I donate all of the proceeds to the Dana Farber Cancer Institute.

2. drkankles profile image60
    drkanklesposted 8 years ago

People who have frivolous things to say often campaign the hardest for fans.

3. Jeffrey Neal profile image85
    Jeffrey Nealposted 8 years ago

Fans are nice to have, but they are not really important to your stated goal here at HubPages.

Post in the forums, and pick up a HubMob or HubChallenge.  You're pretty much guaranteed to gain fans with the additional exposure.

I applaud you for hubbing for a good cause. :-)

4. First Aid Doc profile image56
    First Aid Docposted 8 years ago

It seems people often become fans because they like to communicate to you - in comments, forums, answer, etc.
    You can always make a first step smile

5. richie222 profile image60
    richie222posted 8 years ago

Frankly, I've noticed that those who write in an ecumenical sense seem to have more followers then do, let's say, adventure story writers or more mundane subjects like, perhaps, raising flowers or growing potatoes. Not certain, but lots and lots of people need a crutch--nuff' said! Some of us are followers and some leaders--only you know which mold suits your talents and needs--Just do what you do best and the notoriety will follow---

6. zzron profile image57
    zzronposted 8 years ago

I found that alot of people just want to see how many fans or friends they can get but I think its nice if people really enjoy what you write  about and like to read how you feel about things.

Closed to reply

working