jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

tips from the top!

1. what ensues ink? profile image53
    what ensues ink?posted 8 years ago

Hello all, i would love it if someone could take a look over my first hub and give me some pointers, thanks!

2. thranax profile image33
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

I'm busy but I gave it a quick look over. It is well written but needs more pictures...1 isn't enough to keep a quick scanner's interest in it. The pictures are suppose to encourage you to read the text. A good 3-7 would be great. Also, somehow you need to incorporate some kind of media, a RSS feed or a video or maybe just links to other helpful sites or something. When your approved, you might also want to add an amazon or ebay product to the hub.

Basically= Writings Good, More "FLARE"

~thranax~

3. ysdata profile image59
    ysdataposted 8 years ago

Add additional tags along with some suggestions by thranax

4. what ensues ink? profile image53
    what ensues ink?posted 8 years ago

Thanks for the pointers! I added some more pictures as suggested, anymore advice would be warmly received.
    As for adding some sort of media, I think I had better learn to use my laptop before I start getting ahead of myself!
    kind regards.

5. LondonGirl profile image88
    LondonGirlposted 8 years ago

It's a great hub, you write well.

A couple of things - you 3rd point doesn't make sense, "Ask when you order your drinks how long the waiting time is when you order your drinks."

And there are some slightly odd (0o0) insertions in the text.

1. what ensues ink? profile image53
      what ensues ink?posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the feed back, and the comment left!

I write and save all my work on word and copy and paste my work on here the oOo was to show me where I wanted the next capsules to start.
      Clearly I didnt proof read as well as I thought!!
      Thanks for pointing it out.

working