jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's a good overall hubpages score?

1. Wrath Warbone profile image76
    Wrath Warboneposted 8 years ago

What's a good overall hubpages score?

2. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 8 years ago

It depends on how many hubs you have published. See table at the bottom of this page:

http://hubpages.com/guide/stats/hubscore

3. nochance profile image91
    nochanceposted 8 years ago

Well for individual hubs I figure if I can get them up into the 80's they're doing pretty good. Most of my stuff is poetry and I wouldn't consider it to be all that great or something most people are looking for. So if it makes it up into the 80's it's doing alright.

As for hubber scores. You want to get it up into the 80's and 90's. The higher the better and the more you interact with the site the better it will become. It rises slowly but it eventually does.

Hope this helped.

4. Jeffrey Neal profile image87
    Jeffrey Nealposted 8 years ago

Anything over 75 is good since that is when hubpages gives you "follow" links, so they are giving your links a "vote" in the eyes of search engines.

Higher numbers make us feel good, but unless you are 98, 99, or 100, you will probably not notice much difference in your traffic, nor will you see much other benefit. The higher scoring hubbers tend to get featured on the home page, so there are direct traffic benefits. I don't worry about it too much.

working