I just answered someone else, so I have it all ready to go for you.
1. You click start a hub up at the top of your screen
2. Create a title, just go with the address that it picks based on the title
3. category that you want to put your article in
4. Just keep the default layout, you can always change it up, then pick the tags (the main topics, like publishing a hub)
5. Click continue, then you can type in the text box, and move your photo's in there, you just have to play around a little and you will get the hang of it.
You can email me if you have any questions
by Claudette Jones2 weeks ago
I have just noticed a glaring misspelling in the actual address line that you have to type to get into the article. I can't find how to change that when I go into edit mode for the article.Where do I find the capsule...
by Eric Farmer2 months ago
I have been reading older forum posts and doing some research on my own for this question. I know some Hubers have great success with Pinterest so I would love to hear what you are doing that works. Thank you.
by Karen Curtis9 years ago
I just wondered if anyone else experiences this. Even though I ususally write my hubs in Word, there is still a lot of creative things that happen once I start to bring it over into the HP modules. Sometimes, this...
by Sembj7 years ago
After publishing an article are you permitted to put into a different category?
by Jake Michael Peralta3 years ago
I just published a new article called "Interesting Guns in Gaming". Unfortunately, the web address for this article used the original name of the article "Top Three Guns in Gaming". Do I have to do...
by LegalEyeGirl7 years ago
I do not understand the process here. The questions I have are not answered and I do not want to start until I know the basics. Something as simple as picking out an address on the Hub is not clearly explained-...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.