jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

After publishing an article are you permitted to put into a different category?

1. Sembj profile image79
    Sembjposted 7 years ago

After publishing an article are you permitted to put into a different category?

2. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 7 years ago

Yes. You can change category anytime you wish, by clicking on the edit button.
    Best Regards

3. L.C. Smith profile image61
    L.C. Smithposted 7 years ago

Yes, I've actually done that with one of my articles.  When you go into your account to view your articles, you can choose "categories" and make whatever changes you feel are necessary.  In my case, I had an article listed in a very vague category and wanted it to go into one of the more appropriate sub categories.

4. Dumbledore profile image90
    Dumbledoreposted 7 years ago

When you create a new hub you must assign a category to it.  You can go back and change this category later if you wish. 

To change the category for a hub you must first open up the hub for editing.  Once in editing mode you will see the tools in the right column of the page.

Underneath the "Add More Capsules" tool, you will see a line of links that read:

reorder   tags   settings     summary     group

Click on the settings link and another module will open up underneath.  The top section will be labeled Category and will display the current category.  To change the category click on the link for the category and make your change.

5. drvosjeca profile image60
    drvosjecaposted 7 years ago

like said before me it is easy to do, you just have to click edit and change category...

6. 19621205 profile image61
    19621205posted 7 years ago

Yes you can by simply clicking the edit besides the category but as for my experience here as a new hubber when you publish your hub you cannot edit your unique web address anymore.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Closed to reply