Who can help me understand how to add Amazon appropriate product suggestions, wi

1. Dr. Cherie profile image81
    Dr. Cherieposted 8 years ago

Who can help me understand how to add Amazon appropriate product suggestions, with links, on my hubs

I got on the page once, didn't have time to wade through, but had chosen some products. Now I can't find where I was! It is a lot of information. I feel like I need a week just to "get it" with these affiliate programs, but putting product links is a good idea to me. I saw a hubber who had done that, but I do not remember who it was.  I appreciate the help.
    Thanks!

2. Ohma profile image75
    Ohmaposted 8 years ago

When you add the Amazon capsule ckick edit it gives you 2 options 1 specific Id or 2 keyword look up. if you are looking for a specific product just type the name into the keyword otherwise just type the major keyword of your hub into it and it will give you a list of related things.

3. hollywoodjames profile image57
    hollywoodjamesposted 8 years ago

Also try, while in the edit mode of an amazon module,  go to a product on amazon...then copy and paste the url into the module...click "preview" amazon results and see if the product you selected appears.

Closed to reply

working