jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hi alex, I have a question regarding google adsense and how to increase your inc

1. kev8 profile image70
    kev8posted 8 years ago

Hi alex, I have a question regarding google adsense and how to increase your income per click.

I have been reading your stuff about google adsense for awhile and find it very useful,thanks.
    Just wondering if you could help me out with something. When I first started to get clicks on my adsense ads I was making .50$ or more a click but in the last few weeks my payout per click has dropped significantly.Any ideas why this might be or how to rectify it?Thanks kev8

2. nanospeck profile image72
    nanospeckposted 8 years ago

You can use Google Keyword Tool (google it) and choose keywords with higher pay rate for your hub.If a keyword is paid $1.50 you get only $0.15 ie. around 10 - 15 percent. Ask me if u need more clarification!

3. kev8 profile image70
    kev8posted 8 years ago

Thanks for your answer nanospeck! The problem is that I selected high paying topics at the start and was recieving a high percentage of the click through then suddenly it dropped to a much lower percentage. Why would google do that?Or is it the time of year or something else that affects it?

4. Alexdaripper25 profile image55
    Alexdaripper25posted 7 years ago

U basically have to get the word out there and let people know about ur site because alot of people do not know about google adsense that why write me back ok

working