jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Google Chrome working with HubPages

1. Paraglider profile image94
    Paragliderposted 8 years ago

I've just written, edited and published a hub using the Google Chrome browser. Until recently, there was always a message saying the browser wasn't fully compatible and some aspects might not work. Today, no message and everything working fine. HubPages might have announced this, but if so I missed it. Well done guys, and thanks - another useful improvement to the service smile

1. Shil1978 profile image92
      Shil1978posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yes - it was done about a month or two back. Well done indeed - HubPages!!!

2. Jewels profile image84
    Jewelsposted 8 years ago

Paraglider, what's the benefits of Google Chrome over the original?

Original? Wasn't aware there was a previous version? Did you mean benefits over Internet Explorer?

1. Jewels profile image84
        Jewelsposted 8 years agoin reply to this

oops, I've just discovered it's a browser.  I use Firefox with Google as the search.  Haven't used IE for years.  There you go.  I'll stick to Firefox for the moment.

3. alexd181 profile image60
    alexd181posted 8 years ago

I'm still getting errors now and then, but it's a lot more stable than it used to be a few months back.

Have used it about 3-4 times and have had no problems at all!!

1. alexd181 profile image60
        alexd181posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Sometimes I'll randomly get some blurted out code like 'arr.variables could not be sent blah blah blah' down half the page and then just blank. I just hit Refresh and it's good to go. This doesn't happen as often as it used to though, I guess some things are still being ironed out with Chrome.

4. Paraglider profile image94
    Paragliderposted 8 years ago

I just really like Chrome for its navigability, speed and large working area. So it's good to be able to hub from it too.

working