jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Google Chrome and HP

1. paulthomas500 profile image61
    paulthomas500posted 9 years ago

Sir Paul or Maddie, if u're reading this, hubpages doesn't seem to work well with google chrome, seems like some of the scripts arent supported. For instance i wrote a whole long capsule and saved the changes but nothing was saved, it was a real waste of time and energy. I just wanted to bring this to ur notice , seems like its chrome's problem.

2. compu-smart profile image73
    compu-smartposted 9 years ago

Hi Paul,

Hubpages are aware of some browsers not working with Hubpages!!
    Google Chrome is extreamly new an does not work everywhere else too! 

This is cut n pasted from Hubpages help section..

"What browsers will work with HubPages?

PC: Internet Explorer 6+ and FireFox 1.5+. Other present-day browsers should work, but we have not tested them. Our development work is conducted using FireFox.

Mac: FireFox 1.5+. HubPages does not currently support Safari."

Hope this helps
    smile

1. StuartJ profile image81
      StuartJposted 9 years agoin reply to this

There have been some issues with Opera, but the latest update seems to do most things ok. But don't take this as gospel because I can't claim to have tested it under all circumstances.

3. paulthomas500 profile image61
    paulthomas500posted 9 years ago

i didnt know that compu- smart. thanks 4 the info- it did solve my doubt

4. compu-smart profile image73

Your welcome paul  smile

5. compu-smart profile image73

Stuart, That is why I have seven browsers on my PC, i used to have about a dozen!, because each one has something to offer that another does not have, or is just better or faster than the others and at some sites, and the reason was because , 1, i was alwasy having browser  problems which i just dont have time to fix anymore so i will just use another one until a new version is available! and 2, each browser performed so differently at different sites, so as i always say, variety is the spice and can be the simplicity of life..

I do like Opera though! its very sleek!!
    Here are all the other Browser listings, links and reviews you may like Here

smile

6. compu-smart profile image73

This hub about Google Chrome will help hubbers get to grips with this new browser.

1. topstuff profile image60
      topstuffposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I read your post that is informative.

7. dishyum profile image56
    dishyumposted 9 years ago

Chrome is only a test(beta) version for now smile

working