jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

will i get money from writing hubs?

1. salvacion profile image60
    salvacionposted 8 years ago

will i get money from writing hubs?

just want to know

2. SEO IT! profile image80
    SEO IT!posted 8 years ago

First, be sure to sign up with Google AdSense, Amazon and/or eBay.

Improve on older hubs, write new ones, pick topics people are interested in (though sometimes topics YOU are passionate about are enough to pull in readers), keyword where you can and promote your hubs online...

You will not make a ton of money, but over time, you will see some profits.  I hear there are people around here making a few hundred a month -- though I can't prove it.

I make more through AdSense than anything. It isn't enough to quit my "day job" but the amount is increasing -- I think that is because I actually started writing again! Good luck to you and welcome to HubPages!

3. brianzen profile image60
    brianzenposted 8 years ago

Depends on quality, quantity, affiliates, sight trackers, and traffic. try reading the forums about it.

4. profile image53
    SpaceAgeposted 8 years ago

i'm new here, & i may b making a few cents each day, but bettern nothing on yahoo. i think if yahoo gave me $1 each time i got the best answer i'd have it made

5. prasetio30 profile image78
    prasetio30posted 8 years ago

Of course you will. It proved by me. I got my first check last month and also proof that hubpages is not scam. Since my first earning it give me spirit to write more and more. And I believe with all dedication to give the best for hupages member, the income will following us. Promise me. And for the information. I read from the hubpages blog, there is a member got $1000 every month only writing on hub. This is fantastic opportunity for us.