jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can anyone give exact direct step by step instructions on how to link the amazon

1. smartsense profile image54
    smartsenseposted 8 years ago

Can anyone give exact direct step by step instructions on how to link the amazon ads to your hub?

I am ignorant I guess, I keep looking and I just can not figure this out.  Is there anyone that can help me?  I have an Amazon account but what good is it if I cannot link or "embed" it into my hubpage? Can anyone help a dummy like me?  I sure feel like it anyway, it is probably so simple I just don't see it.  Thank you bunches if you are willing to help me.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image63
    Ultimate Hubberposted 8 years ago

When you create a hub(or edit it) click on the amazon tab, it will create an amazon capsule. Once you open the amazon capsule in the edit mode, you have two options, either type a term and Amazon.com will automatically display products related to the term you enter, or you can choose products from amazon.com and insert their ASIN manually into the capsule. Hope that helps.

3. lender3212000 profile image73
    lender3212000posted 8 years ago

As a side note, be sure you have entered your Amazon affiliate id in the appropriate spot in the affiliate settings area of your profile as well.

4. profile image49
    imdigestposted 8 years ago

Visit your Amazon store on your website, and right click - properties on the title you want to promote.  Copy and paste that URL into the item field in your Amazon capsule on your hubpage.

Visit http://www.internetmarketersdigest.com for more help.

working