jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why do people ask such dumb questions on here???

1. profile image50
    chocoholic77posted 8 years ago

Why do people ask such dumb questions on here???

Is there anybody that asks legitimate questions on here or is everyone just trying to boost their hub score?

2. thooghun profile image82
    thooghunposted 8 years ago

The list of author scores answers that question quite definitively smile

3. profile image0
    Dog On A Missionposted 8 years ago

The really obvious stuff is usually the same stuff that eludes people.

The only dumb questions are the ones that should have been asked., but weren't.

The only dumb people are the ones who ask questions and then don't listen to the answers.

4. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

I think a lot of people, when they have a few moments to spare, but don't want to do anything serious, get on here (like I often do -- :-)  and wing it.

But a lot of questions are asked by, evidently, real idiots.  There is a saying that there is no such thing as a dumb question.  Wrong!  You will see hundreds, thousands, of them here.  If you don't grant that a lot of the questions are dumb, then obviously the people asking them are.

One big category is all the bimbos who just got pregnant, who have no job, a loser husband or boyfriend, who may or may not have any idea who the fathers are, and are looking for some magical advice.  Yet they are too stupid (religious) to take the best course of action.  Get an abortion.

Then there are all the doofus' who want to know how much X% of Y is, or other simple arithmetic questions.

A classic, to me, from the other day was the one where someone was wondering if a washer and dryer use more electricity when run at the same time vs. at different times.

I could go on, but I doubt you want me to...

5. profile image52
    SpaceAgeposted 8 years ago

i know what u mean. those questions can b googled