jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are you an Indian ? and am happy to read your hubs about india .

1. Dhatri profile image56
    Dhatriposted 7 years ago

Are you an Indian ? and am happy to read your hubs about india .

2. pisean282311 profile image60
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

yes I am an Indian and proud Indian too..But my hubs mainly are focused more on social issues of India...

3. I.B. profile image73
    I.B.posted 7 years ago

I am not Indian but already have and will be posting more on Indian related issues ( massage, martial arts, etc. ). Here is the first one : http://hubpages.com/hub/Kalari-massage with many more to come.

4. profile image53
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

i'm part indian; not full-blood. i have certain survival traits in my genes

5. crusador profile image87
    crusadorposted 7 years ago

There are thousands of Indian here. However, there are not more than hundred Indians who are among top hubbers. If you wish to know top ten Indians on hubpages, they are as per todays (18-5-2010)  hubber score: Yoshi97, shalini kagal, SiddSingh, prasadjain, Om Parampoonya, SunSeven, kenny wordsmith, sabusingh, Anath and premsingh.SInce hubber score is a dynamic score, these ten Indian hubbers most of time compete for a score of hundred and have achieved top slot at some point of time.

6. gnr1932 profile image30
    gnr1932posted 7 years ago

I am 100 percent Indian. I am proud of my country.I like the way my country is.Rich or poor,high class or low class every one has eithics.every one is willing to help the needy and feed the poor.

7. Bhanu.Jas profile image66
    Bhanu.Jasposted 6 years ago

I am Indian, living in Australia. I am new to Hubpages. I love to right on Indian Issues.

8. Harmander S. Maan profile image54
    Harmander S. Maanposted 6 years ago

Yes, I am. I would love to share my hubs with you and visit yours'.