Would google not list my hubs because of something I did?

1. penningl profile image81
    penninglposted 8 years ago

Would google not list my hubs because of something I did?

All of my hubs published since about March 29th won't show up on Google search AT ALL. They will only show up if I specifically search hubpages.com, through advanced search. If I search say "hubpages 'my hub name' " they won't come up. But, my hubs previous March 29th will come up number one when I do that. Is there something I could have done to make google or hubpages no longer post my hubs. Is there any way I can fix this??? Thanks all.

2. ratnaveera profile image67
    ratnaveeraposted 8 years ago

Dear PENNINGL, If you have published a long, informative and most useful Hubs online, then Google will immediately index your hubs. So, getting indexed by Google in a short period of time is matter of rich text and original content. Google loves HuPages and we don't need to worry about the indexing of our HubPages.

3. penningl profile image81
    penninglposted 8 years ago

then there is obviously something wrong. You may google "hubpages escape the toy factory walkthrough" which is a recent hub I published and you will see for yourself. One of my earlier hubs of a similar name will appear but not that one, and it has over 1000 views(due to backlinking). So it's not a matter of 'rich content'.

Closed to reply

working