You have over 600 articles/hubs on Hubpages, ballpark figure, how much you earni

1. taskeinc profile image59
    taskeincposted 7 years ago

You have over 600 articles/hubs on Hubpages, ballpark figure, how much you earning per month?

People often skate around the issued of earnings, I don't ask out of disrespect or "being nosey" just want to know if it's worth the effort to put together quality Hubs ... thanks.

2. weightloss-diets profile image57
    weightloss-dietsposted 6 years ago

No body is going to give you an honest answer to that question.
    And giving the answer in a direct and complete way could cost the person giving the information there Adsense account.

From what I hear if you had that many "quality" hubs and they are all drawing 1000 visitors from outside hubpages a month you can be making at least $3000 per month.

But most people with 600 hubs might be doing well if 60 of those were drawing over 1000 real visitors a month. That means most likely those 60 good hubs are making them $300 - $400 per month, just from the Adsense program.

As to how much those hubs would pull from the Hubpage Ad program, I have no idea.

3. Man from Modesto profile image83
    Man from Modestoposted 6 years ago

This will be difficult to answer for any person who does not themselves have at least 400 hubs. I have more than 200 videos on YouTube. My view count there increased exponentially with additional videos. I attribute that to subscribers, who watch when a new video is just posted, and to YT's right-margin, "more videos like this one" suggestions, which include those from the same author.

The same subscription effect will happen here on Hubpages, I am sure.

working