jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How old do you have to be to have a hubpages account? Now I'm writing here my ch

1. TinasTreasures profile image74
    TinasTreasuresposted 7 years ago

How old do you have to be to have a hubpages account? Now I'm writing here my children would...

like to write too. I know you can't have an adsense account until you are 18, but could my teenage children sign up and write without getting paid?

2. MyWebs profile image83
    MyWebsposted 7 years ago

According to the TOU, Terms Of Use, page which all authors agree to here: http://hubpages.com/help/user_agreement

"Only adults (18 years and over) may register for an Author account."

While I very well could be wrong, I don't see whats wrong with you publishing their material under your account. It may be best to contact hubpages's staff to be sure though if in doubt.

Supposedly we have several who are not of age who write here. If a person didn't openly advertise this fact it would be rather hard for anyone to know any better.

3. profile image54
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

i have an idea. if they really want 2 write here, i'd  consider letting them write under my acct & give them an allowance

4. TinasTreasures profile image74
    TinasTreasuresposted 7 years ago

SpaceAge, thanks for the generous(?) offer. I've just discovered that there is no age limit for InfoBarrel and you have to be 13 to write at Xomba, so I think they'll be writing there.

working