How to improve hubs before publishing

1. Sparhawke profile image61
    Sparhawkeposted 7 years ago

How to improve hubs before publishing

I will re-submit this question AGAIN since the person who answered last time with less than 10 words didn't even bother reading it...and I couldn't post back to clarify.

I read somewhere that editing your hubpages before publication will raise the score to an optimal 60+, do you know what is wrong and where it can be improved before publishing it? Is there a tool on hubpages that shows you this?

Is there a checklist from Hubpages that allows you to go through one by one to make sure you get a better score?

2. BeBrown profile image71
    BeBrownposted 7 years ago

I've tried various techniques but mine always start at 50 - always!  I read somewhere that 200+ words increases the score or more than 1 picture and video increases the score but nothing worked.

What I did find though is that it did not matter of they start at 50  - if you write a decent, informative article that people appreciate and comment upon, the score will rise by itself. 

I have only been here 3 weeks, so I might not be the ultimate authority on the subject, I just thought I'd share my observations.  Hope it helps.

3. Super Chef profile image59
    Super Chefposted 7 years ago

Some hubbers suggest if you save your hub and leave it for a few hours before actually publishing, it will increase in score before you publish it. If you visit the following link … first-page it will explain in great detail how to improve your hub scores. The author Mark Knowles is one of the most experienced hubbers on this site. Hope this helps.