Hi! I have my own hub but although you are a much better writer than myself, how

1. profile image46
    The Film Punditposted 7 years ago

Hi! I have my own hub but although you are a much better writer than myself, how do you have so...

many followers? I'd really love to get my blog seen! Are there any ways I could possibly change my hub or alter it? Thanks a bunch!

2. IzzyM profile image89
    IzzyMposted 7 years ago

I'd add some video links to your hubs (they are not called blogs - think of hubs as being like a newspaper or magazine article) and break the text up a bit to make it easier on the eye to the reader.
    I had a look at a couple of your hubs and your writing style is fine. Sign up as an Amazon affiliate and put Amazon capsules in your hubs to sell the movies you are featuring.
    Look online for a photo you can use as an avatar.
    Thanks for your kind comment about my hubs but I have very few film review type hubs. They don't make money!
    Followers come from good content, but you can visit the forums and post the odd thing there to make yourself more visible within hubpages.
    But hubpages viewers/followers make very little difference. It is good traffic from outside hubpages you want.
    Look at backlinking your hubs. Visit the forums to ask who has published hubs about backlinking if you're not sure what to do or where to backlink. Else put 'backlinking' into the search and read all you can about it. It is really important and helps you get traffic.
    You are doing well with an author score of 83 when you only joined 2 weeks ago! Keep up the good work. I hope I have helped. Welcome to Hubpages smile

working