jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Has HubPages given you confidence to become a better writer? How so?

1. Kyle Rivers profile image61
    Kyle Riversposted 6 years ago

Has HubPages given you confidence to become a better writer? How so?

All reponses are welcome!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5298470_f260.jpg

2. stuff4you profile image66
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

No its just a site to submit articles. for me anyways.

3. Freegoldman profile image37
    Freegoldmanposted 6 years ago

It has incrsd my confidnce a lot thts fr sure....the reason is vry simple whn u lk back at ur hub score

4. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

I don't think it increased my confidence but I do get more practice and feedback and that is how I improve my writing. They say practice makes perfect and that is what I aim for.

5. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

yes it has i have become more aware of my writting abilities than ever before since joining hubpages

6. moiragallaga profile image82
    moiragallagaposted 6 years ago

Hub pages has helped become a better writer. The interaction with the community here and the hubscore system is also a good feedback mechanism on my written work, so I would say that in a way this whole process helps build confidence to be a better writer. For me at least I could say that is the case.

7. Naomi's Banner profile image80
    Naomi's Bannerposted 6 years ago

I love writing on HubPages!  You get so much feedback from others.  Most are very positive. I accept the criticism also as it helps you grow.  I learn a lot from reading what others write which I believe is very helpful.  Everyone I have encountered has been very wonderful and willing to help me.

working